Race: The Relais Givrés de Neder - Frozen Relay of Neder.
Hundreds of joggers in teams of 5, including a woman and a veteran. A festive and convivial atmosphere in Neder-Over-Hembeek, on 18/01/14!
This 27th edition is:
- A relay race where team spirit is more important than personal victory
- a race where it feels good to come together with other joggers, friends or colleagues
- a race that takes place in winter conditions.
This original concept involves:
- Teams of 5 joggers, including a woman and a veteran (adult over 40), run a relay race along a slopey, green route through Brussels
- Each runner takes his/her turn running 8km before the group runs a final, collective 4km to finish off the race, making a total of 44km per team.
A similar concept, but with shorter distances, exists for children.
This event gathers some 1500 runners and more than 1500 spectators.
- website : http://www.relaisgivres.be
Visit our partners' webpages
- No Country for Young Men - Contemporary Greek Art in Times of Crisis
- Storytelling Walks, Signed Walks...for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Classic Racing Car Restoration Workshop
- Constant Meunier: a Retrospective Exhibition
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience