Event : Beer
Sambre et Mousse, meeting of artisan breweries in Namur
Take part in the 5th edition of this beer event in Namur on 13/09/14!
For this new edition, Sambre et Mousse is returning to the École des Pauvres in Vieux Namur.
On the programme, there'll be good cheer, Belgian beer tastings, beer snacks and a chance to meet local brewers. This beer tourism meeting in Wallonia is an opportunity to try beers from around ten different Belgian craft breweries including Dupont, the Forestinne brewery, the Ebly brewery, The Black Cat Brewery, the Légendes' brewery, the Rulle brewery and Li P'tite Gayoulle.
The Museum of Belgian Beers, in Lustin, will also be present and will let you taste some of its 1000 beers.
- website : http://www.sambre-et-mousse.be
Tourist information on the town NAMUR
Visit our partners' webpages
- Food-lovers' walk in the Han-sur-Lesse Wildlife Reserve
- Namur Legend, classic motorcycles at the Namur Citadel
- "Facing Time Rops-Fabre" exhibition in Namur
- Special "Halloween" Train... The Horror Train!
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.