Fair : Health
Salon Valériane - Organic produce fair in Namur
A place for reflection, encounters and exchanges for those wanting a fairer and more united world. In Namur from 05 to 07/09/14!
Valériane favours a healthier environment and touches on the producer/consumer relationship in order to make the latter aware of where their food comes from.
There is an annual theme which acts as a common thread to help in choosing exhibitors and in organising the conferences, entertainment and workshops.
In 2014, and for the 30 year anniversary of the fair, the theme will be ecobioconstruction!
It's the face of the market gardeners, cheese makers, bakers, butchers and other Walloon producers and artisans!
Come and learn about all of the different techniques!
Valériane features over 300 exhibitors tackling subjects like:
- Environmental and food associations,
- Ecological and organic construction and gardening,
- Clothing and health...
A large producers' market will welcome you as soon as you enter the hall. It's a unique opportunity to discuss with them their professions and the products they offer and to (re)forge links between consumers and producers!
Flyers from the producers, conferences, round tables, competitions...will also be included in the programme, and will feature:
- Agriculture and organic gardening and food,
- Ecological habitats, eco-organic construction and renewable energies,
- Fair trade, environmental protection associations and eco-tourism,
- Sustainable tourism, clothing, crafts and health.
New: Payment by Bancontact/MisterCash on the Namur Expo site.
Full programme on the site below!
Tourist information on the town NAMUR
Visit our partners' webpages
- "Facing Time Rops-Fabre" exhibition in Namur
- Special "Halloween" Train... The Horror Train!
- Food-lovers' walk in the Han-sur-Lesse Wildlife Reserve
- Namur Legend, classic motorcycles at the Namur Citadel
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.