Namur vineyards here and there - Wine Fair for ONE euro
14 vineyards - from Namur to Carcassonne - will pass on their passion in a welcoming and friendly armosphere and at a great price. In Namur on 11 February 2012
2nd edition at the price of €1 with a free glass!
These enthusisastic businessmen planted their vineyards on a heather at the feet of the St Loup mountain. Discover their priduce, passion and secrets.
This year the sommelier department at the Cefor school has organised a tasting table where each vineyard will be presenting 2 wines.
List of vineyards:
- Briard Damien, Quinsac
- Brouir Léon, Le Coude-à-coude, Moustier
- Château Bon Baron, Lustin
- Château de Fosse Sèche, Brossay
- more below
- Domaine des Mathouans, Latour de France
- Château Latuc, Mauroux
- Clos des Terrasses, Sigoulès
- Domaine Constant-Duquesnoy, Vinsobre
- Domaine de Gravimel, Cebazan
- Domaine de le Tête Noire, Gigondas
- Domaine du Chenoy, Emines
- Domaine du Ry d'Argent, Bovesse
- Domaine Leymarie, Clos Vougeot
- Mas Thélème, Lauret
For 1 euro you can enjoy quality produce in a festive and friendly atmosphere. Tuck in!
Tourist information on the town NAMUR
- The Citadel of Namur (NAMUR)