Festival : Beer
Namur, the Capital City of Beer!
For an entire weekend, the capital of the Walloon Region becomes the capital of beer! Enjoy it in Namur from 11 to 13/07/14!
For three days, around 30 brewers and producers of local delicacies will offer their specialities to taste, so make good use of this opportunity to ask all the questions you may have.
Bring your family along, there are children's games, and concerts and soft drinks are provided.
Full details on the website below.
And last but not least, entrance is completely free!
Had you been dreaming of a beer festival? Did you expect it? Were you hoping for it? It's coming to place du grognon in the centre of Namur!
Tourist information on the town NAMUR
Visit our partners' webpages
- Christmas 2014 at the Annevoie Gardens
- Special "Père Noël" Train between Mariembourg and Treignes
- Special "Halloween" Train... The Horror Train!
- Christmas Market at the Saint-Gérard de Brogne Abbey
- Namur Legend, classic motorcycles at the Namur Citadel
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.