Namur Book Fair
This book fair welcomes some 100 booksellers, comic book lovers and collectible paper specialists. In Namur, 28 and 29/12/13.
The Namur book fair is, without contest, the largest event of its kind in Belgium.
It is the unmissable meeting for readers, collectors and the general public looking for a wide range of merchandise, such as:
- Second hand, sold out or rare books
- antiques, new books at discounted prices
- comic books and old postcards
- expired shares, labels, cinema and advertising posters
- engravings, manuscripts, etc.
In short, something to satisfy everyone!
Entry price: €3.
- tel. : +32 (0) 4 222 23 23
- website : http://www.ledoradeau.be
Tourist information on the town NAMUR
Visit our partners' webpages
- Namur Legend, classic motorcycles at the Namur Citadel
- "Facing Time Rops-Fabre" exhibition in Namur
- Special "Halloween" Train... The Horror Train!
- Food-lovers' walk in the Han-sur-Lesse Wildlife Reserve