Namur Book Fair
Avenue Sergent Vrithoff 2
- MAPS: Google Maps
This book fair welcomes some 100 booksellers, comic book lovers and collectible paper specialists. In Namur, 26 and 27 December 2015.
The Namur book fair is, without contest, the largest event of its kind in Belgium.It is the unmissable meeting for readers, collectors and the general public looking for a wide range of merchandise, such as:
- Second hand, sold out or rare books
- antiques, new books at discounted prices
- comic books and old postcards
- expired shares, labels, cinema and advertising posters
- engravings, manuscripts, etc.
In short, something to satisfy everyone!
Entry price: €3.
- tel. : +32 (0) 4 222 23 23
- website : http://www.ledoradeau.be
Tourist information on the town NAMUR