Naminéral Fair - The Namur Minerals and Fossils Fair
50 exhibitors from Belgium, Germany, France, the Czech Republic,... present fossils from all over the world. In Namur the 12 and 13/10/13.
You can acquire some magnificent pieces, and admire the most beautiful fossils nature has ever made.
It is the 3rd edition of this fair, but already the 21st edition of Exposition-Bourse.
Naminéral is split into 3 sections:
Selling - described below.
Culture - consisting of 5 exhibitions by members of the club in collaboration with the Luxembourg Museum of Natural History. The culture section contains pieces loaned by the museum. The theme this year is: Tin ores.
Competition - more info soon.
The Escargotite club is organising an competition for members of the big Belgian clubs.
A welcome stand will be at you disposal during the exhibition and will give you all the necessary information in addition to the opportunity to sign up to join the exhibitors.
Food and drink is available on site.
Entry is €3 for adults and free for children under 12.
- Do you marvel at the beauty of nature?
- Do you enjoy discoveries and encounters?
- Are you interested in minerals and fossils?
Then Naminéral is for you!
- tel. : +32 (0) 81 72 51 03
Tourist information on the town NAMUR
Visit our partners' webpages
- Special "Halloween" Train... The Horror Train!
- Namur Legend, classic motorcycles at the Namur Citadel
- Food-lovers' walk in the Han-sur-Lesse Wildlife Reserve