Festival : Music
Mosan Summer Festival
Enjoy the varied architectural richness of the landscapes of the valley of the Meuse and a musical score rich with melody. In Wallonia from 12/07 to 29/08/14!
Like the troubadours of the past, the musicians who are invited to the Mosan Summer Festival will make an entire region reverberate with their music.
And 2014 will have a particular style, as the festival will, in its own special way, join in the the Bicentenary Celebrations of Adolphe Sax!
A tribute that will is sure to be full of surprises.
Like always, the shows scheduled at different venues in the provinces of Namur, Liège, Hainaut and Walloon Brabant are an excellent excuse to discover the castles and the other charming and prestigious sites of the region.
Tourist information on the town NAMUR
Visit our partners' webpages
- Christmas 2014 at the Annevoie Gardens
- Christmas Market at the Saint-Gérard de Brogne Abbey
- Food-lovers' walk in the Han-sur-Lesse Wildlife Reserve
- Maredsous Abbey's Christmas Market
- Special "Père Noël" Train between Mariembourg and Treignes
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.