KIKK Festival - International Digital Festival in Namur
Enjoy the 4th edition of this international festival that celebrates digital creation. In Namur in November 2014!
A mixture of technology, visual arts, music, architecture, design and interactive media that awaits you!
KIKK Festival is a selection of the best on offer in the area of economic and artistic innovations.
It also explores the economic and artistic implications of new technologies.
KIKK aims to gather the most talented creators, coders, concept creators, artists and researchers in the world.
The 2013 edition gathered no less than 3000 participants from 23 different countries.
2014 will no doubt be bigger and better again!
On top of the encounters, and the presentation of new technologies, KIKK is also:
- Conferences and workshops
- a digital art exhibition and prototypes
- a creative competition and live performances!
You can expect some captivating discussions, fascinating interactive installations, unique workshops and some staggering shows!
Join the KIKK-ass event of the year!
Don't hesitate to join the KIKK 2013 community on Facebook!
- website : http://www.kikk.be/2013/homepage-1.htm?lng=fr
Tourist information on the town NAMUR
- ROYAL THEATRE OF NAMUR (NAMUR)
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Cave's hidden denizens - Visits in Han-sur-Lesse
- Christmas Market at the Saint-Gérard de Brogne Abbey
- Steam Festival - Locomotive festival in Mariembourg
- Namur Legend, classic motorcycles at the Namur Citadel
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.