Jogging in Namur - La Printanière
Discover the charm of the villages of the province of Namur! A 15.7km route along forest paths and countryside roads. In Erpent, Dave and Nanine on 15/02/14.
The Printanière (spring run) is a race along a hilly 15.7km route through forest and the countryside.
This year the route is the same as in 2012 and 2013, in other words, more nature and less stairs.
This 26th edition will also offer a 5km mini-Printanière, with the main theme remaining the same: everyone goes at their own pace!
The Printanière, is a chellenge and great fun!
Starts at 2:30pm.
Pre-sale registration: €7 (€5 for the 5km run)
Pre-sale registration: €6 for members of the Challenge Delhalle 2014.
On site registration on the day (from 12 noon to 2pm): €9 (€6 for the 5km run).
- tel. : +32 (0) 81 21 34 02
Tourist information on the town NAMUR
Visit our partners' webpages
- Namur Legend, classic motorcycles at the Namur Citadel
- The Cave's hidden denizens - Visits in Han-sur-Lesse
- Steam Festival - Locomotive festival in Mariembourg
- Christmas Market at the Saint-Gérard de Brogne Abbey