Reconquer the banks of the Sambre and the Meuse. Lots of activities are taking place throughout the summer! In Namur until 30/09/13.
The aim of CAP ESTIVAL is to make you want to stroll along the riverside, settle down and get together for a special, delicious and lively time.
Or simply to relax!
The CAP ESTIVAL season will last just longer than a summer and will offer you, among other things:
- Guided walks,
- varied concerts,
- DJ aperitif bars and aperitif bars full stop!
- An artists' market,
- a laughter yoga session,
- sandy beaches,
- a 6th Namuraid, a different style of triathlon,
- a flea market,
- water jousting,
Basically, too much to write in this space!
But please click on the site below and discover a programme which kicks off with "Namur in May" and ends during the "FIFF" International Francophone Film Festival on 30 September.
Don't hesitate to join the Cap Estival Facebook community!
Summer comes alive along the riverside!
- website : http://www.capestival.be
Tourist information on the town NAMUR
Visit our partners' webpages
- Namur Legend, classic motorcycles at the Namur Citadel
- Food-lovers' walk in the Han-sur-Lesse Wildlife Reserve