Bois & Habitat Fair
180 exhibitors welcome you to 12000m² where you can find all the possible uses for wood! In Namur from 21 to 24/03/14.
It's the largest European fair centred on construction, renovation, interior and exterior wood designs and renewable energy in housing.
The advantages of wood are:
- Quick to work with,
- Dry Construction,
- Cheaper foundations,
- Thermal and acoustic comfort,
- Healthy and breathable material,
- Ease of renovation,
- Resistance and durability,
- Resistance to fire,
- Positive ecological impact.
Wood is used for:
- Furniture and kitchens,
- Swimming pools and terraces,
- And much more!
As well as market-leading exhibitors, the fair presents some of wood's other facets in the Village des Artisans (Craftsmen's Village).
Professional and general public conferences are scheduled, as well as demonstrations of know-how and restoration.
Don't miss this event!
Lastly, Bois & Habitat will be hosting the 9th Rencontres Filière Bois and like last year the Rencontres will take place in 2 parts: the first part will deal with the strain put on wood resources. The second looks at optimisation of ressources.
Don't hesitate to join the Bois & Habitat community on Facebook!
- tel. : +32 (0) 900 10 689
Tourist information on the town NAMUR
Visit our partners' webpages
- Namur Legend, classic motorcycles at the Namur Citadel
- Special "Halloween" Train... The Horror Train!
- Food-lovers' walk in the Han-sur-Lesse Wildlife Reserve
- "Facing Time Rops-Fabre" exhibition in Namur