Aperitifs in Namur
Sound systems, street bars, friends drinking a glass together...it's the urban aperitifs in Namur of course! In Namur from 31/05 to 30/08/13!
Urban aperitifs are a concept that already exists in Brussels. The idea is to meet up at the end of the week, with friends from 5:30pm until 11pm to relax and/or have a party!
Beers, wines, soft drinks, Mojitos all served in an English double-decker bus and a Salito bar will all be part of the fun! Live music will also be livening up your evenings.
It's like a larger version of the Neighbours' Day, or the Fêtes de la Wallonie festivals but smaller, depending on the angle you look at it. But it's definitely a party!
This year's venues
- 31/05 Place St Aubain,
- 28/06 Place de l'Ange,
- 12, 13 and 14/07 at the Grognon during the Beer Festival,
- 26/07 Place d'armes,
- 30/08 at the Grognon!
Full details on the website and the Facebook page!
Tourist information on the town NAMUR
Visit our partners' webpages
- "Facing Time Rops-Fabre" exhibition in Namur
- Food-lovers' walk in the Han-sur-Lesse Wildlife Reserve
- Namur Legend, classic motorcycles at the Namur Citadel
- Special "Halloween" Train... The Horror Train!