Fête du Potiron - Pumpkin Party!
Be part of a crazy day filled with a variety of activities based on pumpkins! Fun for all ages, in Mouscron on 14/09/14!
32nd edition will be featuring:
- A "sustainable" food tasting session,
- Garden pickings,
- Discover different farm areas,
- Jazz Manouche super concert,
- Improvised theatre,
- Demonstrations of djembe drums, juggling and guitars,
- Creative workshops from the Mouscron public library,
- And many more surprises,
- FREE admission!
The workshops are almost full already, but worry not, there are still some places left, so hurry!Call +32 (0)56 34 20 44.
- Wool workshop - Learn how our grandparents worked with wool and make fabrics to transform them into anything you wish! From 23 to 27 July from 2pm to 5pm at the Prairie (from 8 years of age). Prices range from €29.50 to €37.80
- Land Art workshop - Nature is beautiful, so let's use its shapes, colours, elements and be inspired by it to build and imagine a better world for tomorrow. From 30 July to 3 August from 2pm to 5pm at the Prairie (from 8 years of age). Prices range from €29.50 to €37.80.
For more information and to register, please contact the farm directly at:"La Prairie" farm, 121 rue de la Vellerie - 7700 Mouscron or call +32 (0)56 34 20 44
You'd be mad to miss it!
- tel. : +32 (0) 56 34 20 44
- website : http://www.prairie.be
Tourist information on the town MOUSCRON