Mons' Snowy Heart 2014
For the latest edition of Mons' Snowy Heart, the city once again offers various enchanting activities for all ages! In Mons from 06/12 to 04/01/15.
The city of Mons has also organised a 900m² ice-skating rink which is also accessible for people with reduced mobility, a superb Christmas tree and the traditional Christmas village made up of over 50 stalls.
The chalets and artisans who occupy them will offer you all the seasonal products and gift ideas that you could possibly imagine.
What about the entertainment provided for this year's edition? You won't be left wanting:
- Jugglers and illuminated stilt-walkers,
- Fire-breathers and musical troops,
- Father Christmas and Mrs. Christmas in a carriage... and even a curling sheet on place du Marché-aux-Herbes (exclusively €1 for children under 1m40)!
But that's not all! New this year: a "dance hall" (music from Friday to Sunday), original entertainment and stands of young creators during the week.
Mons' Snowy Heart? An unforgettable Christmas!
Tourist information on the town MONS
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Hainaut's Waterways Celebrate Halloween - Cruises
- Halloween at Naturaparc
- Materi'oh! - An exhibition for children aged 6 to 12!