Chocolate Festival in Mons
Melt in a pool of pleasure and let chocolate makers and enthusiasts show you their skills and their newest creations. In Mons in March 2015!
There will be numerous activities for this new edition, including a show, and:
- Tastings and demonstrations,
- A host of activities centred around the theme of chocolate,
- Get to know more about chocolate...and not forgetting that you can also buy some!
Situated in the pedestrian part of town. Want a taste of what you can expect?
- A delicious stroll: 500 metres of delicacies in the pedestrian part of town,
- "Chocoland": tasty workshops much to the delight of the little ones,
- The "Chocolat shows": a stage providing numerous shows,
- A giant cake,
- Creative cookery demonstrations,
- A "Showcolate": creation of a giant chocolate house,
- The "choco'bar": a place of unlimited tastiness!
- The "concours choc" (chocolate competition) in collaboration with Sud Radio,
- In 8 participating restaurants, creative chefs concoct original, new recipes,
- Tasting and demonstration to show how to associate chocolate and champagne,
- And much, much more!
Not forgetting the exceptional opening of shops on 23 March from 2pm to 6pm!
A delicious event not to missed for all those who find chocolate simply divine!
- tel. : +32 (0) 65 40 10 14
- website : http://www.mons.be
Tourist information on the town MONS
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Hainaut's Waterways Celebrate Halloween - Cruises
- Materi'oh! - An exhibition for children aged 6 to 12!
- Halloween at Naturaparc
- Dour Music Festival 2015
- Old Bill Exhibition - Interpretation Centre Plugstreet 14-18 Experience