394th Ducasse of Messinnes in Mons
One of the oldest events of its type in Hainaut, the "ducasse" of Messines has kept the charm and traditional appeal of old times in the guise of a flower market.
Every year enormous crowds invade this section of the town of Mons, and the antique toys that can be discovered still find, as once before, favour in the eyes of the public.
Messines area: Rue Bertaimont, Avenue Jean d'Avesnes and Place des Martyrs.
Tourist information on the town MONS
Visit our partners' webpages
- Old Bill Exhibition - Interpretation Centre Plugstreet 14-18 Experience
- Materi'oh! - An exhibition for children aged 6 to 12!
- A lady of the manor in the trenches at Louvignies castle
- The Hainaut's Waterways Celebrate Halloween - Cruises
- Flower Carpet in the Seneffe Castle Estate