The Blue Flamingo Jazz Festival
This jazz festival is spread of several weekends. The concerts take place in the Karreveld Castle grounds from March to June 2013.
The next events will take place on 22nd and 23rd March and then 7th and 8th June.
Every edition is organised around the seasons which serve as themes for the festival as well as the food and drinks that is served.
With the Bruxellons theatre festival throughout the summer, the Blue Flamingo jazz festival and it's numerous other cultural activities, the Karreveld castle is quick becoming a major cultural venue in Brussels!
The setting is magnificent, the venue stunning and as such, is well worth a visit!
This festival is free as part of the Fêtes de la musique.
- KARREVELD CASTLE (MOLENBEEK-SAINT-JEAN)
Visit our partners' webpages
- Napoleon - Wellington: Shared Destinies, in Waterloo
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences
- Sundays with the Family at the BELvue
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience
- The Brussels Vintage Market