BruXitizen Citizen Festival
Experience two days of meetings, workshops and entertainment on the theme of a multicultural and sustainable city. In Brussels, 24 & 25/10/13.
The participants - over 200 young people - will have the opportunity to experience citizenship, imagine "living together" and think up the city of tomorrow.
These young Brussels residents, aged between 18 and 35, will be able to:
- Ask questions and learn,
- Exchange and debate,
- And contribute to the group reflection in order to carry out real projects!
They will also be able to discover social innovations in detail, imagine "living together" and develop their own projects.
A wide range of activities
Many activities will be organised in this respect:
- Themed breakfasts, workshops and round tables
- Citizen itineraries during which they can benefit from practical advice and tools.
Young people will then be able to meet and talk to elected representatives, local decision-makers, experts and key players in social innovation.
Participants (18-35 years old)
1-day pass: €10
3-day pass: €25 (or €75 for an observer over 35 years old)
The price includes:
- Participation in all the programmed activities
- Meals scheduled in the day's programme
- The participant's file
- Enrolments for 3 days, rather than 1, will have priority.
It's time for reflection!
The main location is "La Tentation", 28 Rue de Laeken, 1000 Brussels.
Certain BruXitizen activities will take place in De Markten, 5 minutes away from "La Tentation".
This event is initiated by Alter and run in collaboration with Het Werkt! Ca Marche!
- website : http://www.bruxitizen.be
Visit our partners' webpages
- AAF - Affordable Art Fair in Brussels
- Historical Expo: 14-18, it's our History!
- International Brussels Tattoo Convention
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences
- The Brussels Vintage Market