Hunting Belgium - Hunting Fair
Hunting Belgium is three days of joy for hunters, friends and nature lovers. In Bruyère, from 19/04 to 21/04/14!
The largest hunting fair is taking place this year in a brand new venue. In a country setting, Mehaignoul farm offers the dream location to host this big event as well as being in the heart of Belgium.
This 17th edition is the place to go if you're longing to mingle with expert hunters who will gladly show you the latest equipment and services on the market.
It is also a chance to meet quite extraordinary characters, exchange stories of the last hunting season or experience one of those moments where every chasing anecdote spontaneously takes on a little extra shine.
Don't hesitate to join the Hunting Belgium community on Facebook!
Tourist information on the town LA BRUYERE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Special "Halloween" Train... The Horror Train!
- Maredsous Abbey's Christmas Market
- Christmas Market at the Saint-Gérard de Brogne Abbey
- Christmas 2014 at the Annevoie Gardens
- Special "Père Noël" Train between Mariembourg and Treignes