Contest/Competition : Cars
Belgian Gentlemen Driver's Club 2014 - Mettet Cups
Attend a 180-minute challenge, the first race for modern passenger cars ever to be organised on the circuit! In Mettet on 14/09/14!
It is scheduled for the Sunday at 2:40pm. Not only will conviviality reign more than ever, so that competitors in other tournaments have an excellent weekend, but every effort has been made to look after the public:
- A big screen has been installed opposite the zone reserved for spectators,
- In the paddocks, the Federal Police will offer interesting entertainment: the well-known 'rolling-car simulator' and glasses which simulate drink-driving...
- And, obviously, the show on the race track!
A packed track?44 cars are currently signed up.
The track can hold a maximum of... 45!
We're in with a real chance of having a full track!
Obviously the prize for most popular car goes to the Renault Clio and BMWs of all sorts which make up over half the entrants.
As you can see, the second part of the Belgian Gentlemen Driver's Club 2013 season promises to be explosive.
Head to Mettet!
Tourist information on the town METTET
Visit our partners' webpages
- Christmas Market at the Saint-Gérard de Brogne Abbey
- Namur Legend, classic motorcycles at the Namur Citadel
- Steam Festival - Locomotive festival in Mariembourg
- Food-lovers' walk in the Han-sur-Lesse Wildlife Reserve
- "Red Deer Rut" Weekend in Han-sur-Lesse
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.