Biennial photography exhibition in Condroz
This biennial exhibition offers an artistic itinerary dedicated to photography in Condroz, in the Belgian provinces of Liège and Namur.
The exhibitions shows the works of renowned professional artists or young people who express an opinion on a powerful theme, concerning every human being.
The exhibitions are set up in charming, architecturally interesting, historic, patrimonial locations.
Access to the route
The centre culturel de Marchin, 4 Place de Grand-Marchin, 4570 Marchin.
Or the école communale d'Evelette, 47 Rue du Baty, 5350 Evelette.
- tel. : +32 (0) 85 41 35 38
- website : http://www.biennaledephotographie.be
Tourist information on the town MARCHIN
Visit our partners' webpages
- Bikers' Days
- International contemporary engraving biennial & festival
- Liège in turmoil - Exhibition at the Museum of Walloon Life
- World Touring Car Championship in Spa-Francorchamps
- Spa Six Hours Endurance Race - Car Race