15 August Procession in Marbais
After mass, the procession leaves with the Blessed Sacrament, escorted by pilgrims and knights. In Marbais, 15 August.
The pilgrims are from the Saint-Roch brotherhood and the knights (sapeurs-chevaliers) are from the Sainte-Croix.
They are preceded by a group of 12 drummers and the Royal Wind Band "Le Réveil Tillycien".
The procession proceeds through the streets of the village where repositories are installed for the Blessed Sacrament in places where the parish priest blesses the crowd.
Don't miss it!
- tel. : +32 (0) 71 88 09 90
Tourist information on the town VILLERS-LA-VILLE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Historical Expo: 14-18, it's our History!
- The Brussels Vintage Market
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience
- Culinaria - Event dedicated to Belgian cuisine & its starred chefs
- Brussels Antiques Fair - BRAFA 14