Harley Davidson - Route 66
As every year, bikers and fans of the American myth of Harley Davidsons gather together for different activities. In Malmedy on 1 May 2013
For lovers of beautiful engines and exceptional Harly Davidsons, this day is the synonym with gleaming bikes, revving up and extreme vibrations.
Starting at midday, 3 groups will relay one another parading on the main scene to create a "Made in USA - Blues et rock'n'roll” atmosphere.
- 12.30pm Le SHED
- 2.30pm UGLY SCOTTY and A.LOYEN
- 4pm COUNTRY COOCKING!
1.30pm: city parade and start of the 65km circuit around the area, with a stop at the Circuit Museum of the Abbey of Stavelot.
As every year, the Harley Davidson Club Liège Belgium supports the "BIKE er NIKE" association, in aid of injured motorcyclists.
Bar - stands - food
- website : http://harleydavidsonclubliege.blogspot.com
Tourist information on the town MALMEDY
Visit our partners' webpages
- Liège in turmoil - Exhibition at the Museum of Walloon Life
- Il était une fois 1914 - An alliance of exhibition and comics in Stavelot!
- World Touring Car Championship in Spa-Francorchamps
- International contemporary engraving biennial & festival