Market - Arts And Crafts : Craft Industry
Louveigné, the village of pottery and ceramics
Almost 70 potters and ceramicists on site, in addition to creative workshops for children and adults and varied entertainment, all awaiting you in Louveigné on 27/07/14!
These pottery exhibitors from Belgium, France and Holland will show you their know-how in a colourful market.
Artisans at work, creative workshops for adults and children, musical entertainment.
Location: Place des Combattants from 10am to 6pm (Pottery village)
Tourist information on the town SPRIMONT
Visit our partners' webpages
- The magic of Christmas in Stavelot - Market, flea market, lights & puppets
- Christmas all over the world at the Modave Castle
- International contemporary engraving biennial & festival
- Christmas in a Museum! Magical moments for families in Liège
- World Touring Car Championship in Spa-Francorchamps
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.