DIGIWAL - The ICT solutions fair
- Opening periods
- Tuesday 4 November 2014
- Tuesday 4 November 2014
Place Raymond Lemaire
1348 LOUVAIN-LA-NEUVE (OTTIGNIES-LOUVAIN-LA-NEUVE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
A new unmissable professional event, which approaches the link between what's available and the demand of ICT services. In Louvain-la-Neuve 01/10/13!
This first edition of DIGIWAL will take place at the Aula Magna in Louvain-la-Neuve.
DIGIWAL consists, on the one hand, of a panel of innovating businesses in industries such as mobility, cloud computing, management, archiving and document managing... and on the other hand, conferences and workshops which will discuss the major subjects of ITC.
DIGIWAL is not your traditional fair:
- Widespread use of new technologies to facilitate contact between exhibitors and visitors, and distribution of information about products and services being presented
- Interactive stations which let visitors create their own "virtual repertoire" of information about the services being presented and then consult it later
- A TV studio which will host interviews of business chiefs of the ICT industry or users of these technologies
- A platform for business meetings (B2fair), organised with help from Grand Duchy of Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce.
Think about it...
Who hasn't wasted huge amounts of time trying to recover stolen data from their computer?
Who hasn't spend a morning trying to reboot their server?
Who hasn't wasted time inputting client data two or three times into different, non-compatible, programs?
The list goes on and on!
The majority of companies are wasting money as they aren't using the right digital tools. What about your company?
Don't hesitate to join the Digiwal community on Facebook!
DIGIWAL is an initiative of ENJEU and is supported by AWT, the Cluster TIC Information pole, Technifutur and TechnofuturTic.
The programme, list of exhibitors and sign-up form is on the website below.
Visitors' passes: €75 or on invitation.
Members of certain professional federations benefit from a €50 discount off the entry fee.
Access to the B2fair meeting platform is €75.
- website : http://www.digiwal.eu
Tourist information on the town OTTIGNIES-LOUVAIN-LA-NEUVE
- AULA MAGNA (LOUVAIN-LA-NEUVE)
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Lion Mound Hamlet - 1815 Historical Re-enactments
- The Brussels Design Market: The Design Market!
- Culinaria - Event dedicated to Belgian cuisine & its starred chefs
- Truc-Troc Art Exhibition in Brussels
- L'Amour Food - The First Brussels Culinary Film Festival