Visit : Cultural Heritage
Walking Festival in Liège
An escape is just around the corner...prepare yourself for a journey of hiking, walks, conferences and exhibitions in Liège from 18 to 31/08/14!
This festival is scheduled to take place on the 2nd fortnight of August.
You are invited to walk through the city, far from the worries of daily life, to find a whole other reality of discovery, surprise, awe and a change of scenery... Driven by their passion and enthusiasm, the guides will adapt the walk for all different themes and have you on tenterhooks!
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- The magic of Christmas in Stavelot - Market, flea market, lights & puppets
- Liège in turmoil - Exhibition at the Museum of Walloon Life
- Prussian Wallonia under the orders of the Kaiser in Malmedy
- World Touring Car Championship in Spa-Francorchamps
- International contemporary engraving biennial & festival
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.