Fair : Art & Culture
Tox Cit'Ink - Liège Belgium Tattoo Convention 2014
Meet the tattoo artists, discover their work, their styles and discuss your future projects with them. In Herstal on 20 and 21/09/14!
To go to a tattoo convention is to jump into a vast world that can seem strange... but it's all about discovering very different styles and personalities.
Whether they are artists or visitors, everyone is gathered around a common passion: ink.
At Tox Cit'Ink, the strength of the convention is its friendly, Liègeois atmosphere.
The 2013 edition featured:
- Close to 50 renowned tattoo artists
- A tattoo artists competition (10 categories) with a 'prix du public' (public's prize)
- Stands, entertainment and concerts. Saturday will have a rock feel and Sunday will be hip hop
- Tattoo artist Barracuda (Spain): Best Of Day (1st prize for tattoos at a convention day) at the Mondial du Tatouage
- Free entry for children under 10 years old.
We don't doubt that this 2014 edition will be even better!
Don't hesitate to join the Tox Cit'Ink community on Facebook!
Come to Tox Cit'Ink, you won't regret it!
Are you a fan of body art? Discover the convention in Brussels
- website : http://www.toxcitink.be
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.