Summer Beer Lovers Festival: A regional beer festival in Liège
Why not try the first ever regional beer festival? Around 20 Walloon brasseries will also be present. In Liège in June 2015!
Hops: SBLF coins
A hop is worth 2€. You will be able to purchase one at the on-site tills, and it will act as money during the Summer Beer Lovers Festival.
The SBLF: A festival expected to last!
- Participating brasseries and useful info,
- Around ten brasseries located in the province,
- Addresses for bars and restaurants offering a selection of regional beers,
- A beer themed city trip...and so much more!
The SBLF is a unique occasion for you to discover the diversity of the brewery industry heritage, whose reputation is internationally recognised!
- 5th June - 6pm to 1am,
- 6, 7, 8th June - Midday to 1am
- 9th June - Midday to midnight.
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- International contemporary engraving biennial & festival
- World Touring Car Championship in Spa-Francorchamps