Why not try the first ever regional beer festival? Around 20 Walloon brasseries will also be present. In Liège in June 2015!
This second edition of the SBLF will take place on the weekend of Pentecost, and at the same time (and just next door) is the Epicuriales
! No less than 18 traditional Walloon brasseries have already confirmed their presence. You will also have the chance to taste over 60 different beers!
The Summer Beer Lovers Festival is aimed at everyone: the curious ones, the certified amateurs and the newly converted. A special itinerary has even been put in place for the professionals from Horeca!
Hops: SBLF coins
A hop is worth 2€. You will be able to purchase one at the on-site tills, and it will act as money during the Summer Beer Lovers Festival.
The SBLF: A festival expected to last!
This new Liège-based beer festival has the possibility of becoming a recurrent annual event. It promises to really boost the brewery industry in the city of Liège. Don't forget to have a look at the website below! Here you can find out about:
- Participating brasseries and useful info,
- Around ten brasseries located in the province,
- Addresses for bars and restaurants offering a selection of regional beers,
- A beer themed city trip...and so much more!
The SBLF is a unique occasion for you to discover the diversity of the brewery industry heritage, whose reputation is internationally recognised!
- 5th June - 6pm to 1am,
- 6, 7, 8th June - Midday to 1am
- 9th June - Midday to midnight.
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
- tel. : +32 (0) 486 24 76 01
- website : http://summerbeerloversfestival.be
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.