Fair : Relaxation
Retrouvailles - Reunion
Almost 300 associations, entertainment, lots of permanent activities and over 50 hours of shows await you in Liège on 06 and 07/09/14!
The abundant and colourful world of Liège's associations offers the general public a unique opportunity to come together, just after the holidays.
Discoveries and... reunions!
4 podiums (Lake, Rose garden, Sports and Museum) will hold the entertainment and demonstrations offered by the associations.
There'll be dance shows, poetry recitals, choral music, classical music concerts, sporting demonstrations, and more!
The associations will be grouped together based on their activities in:
- The Sustainable development village
- The Fair trade village
- And the Musical Federation for the Province of Liège will organise a festival of choirs, brass bands and instrumental ensembles in the Museum of Modern Art.
But the entire Parc de la Boverie will be split into five "quarters", each focused on a theme:
- Art & Culture,
- Sports and games,
- Corporate spirit and solidarity,
- Health and self-help,
- Sustainable development.
These are just a few examples of the many possible activities... so what are you waiting for?!
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- The magic of Christmas in Stavelot - Market, flea market, lights & puppets
- Prussian Wallonia under the orders of the Kaiser in Malmedy
- World Touring Car Championship in Spa-Francorchamps
- Christmas in a Museum! Magical moments for families in Liège
- Liège in turmoil - Exhibition at the Museum of Walloon Life
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.