Place aux Livres, book fair
Join the book lovers' club every 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month from May to September behind the Galeries Saint-Lambert from 10am to 6pm
This pedestrian square livens up with a dozen booksellers, with books and comics.
The venue is ideally located far from the car traffic so both enthusiasts and first-time comers can browse around and pick up second hand novelties or oldies among novels, specialised books and comics.
Free activities for children, both fun and educational will be held on the world of books for children and adults.
New summer event in Liège!
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Liège in turmoil - Exhibition at the Museum of Walloon Life
- World Touring Car Championship in Spa-Francorchamps
- Christmas in a Museum! Magical moments for families in Liège
- The magic of Christmas in Stavelot - Market, flea market, lights & puppets
- Christmas all over the world at the Modave Castle