Les Parlantes - International Reading Festival in Liège
This eclectic festival invites you to discover various readings for all audiences. In Liège, from 06 to 10/03/14.
It's a chance to give words centre stage and to experience both collective and intimate moments, where everyone can feel the joy of sharing these texts together.
Some big names will be present at this year's edition: Francis huster, Jean-Louis Trintignant, Sacha Sprenger, Patrick Préjean... and many others! The guest (and author) of honour is Nicolas Ancion.
This festival has a wide and eclectic choice of styles and approaches. You will be able to sample:
- Musical readings, literary breakfasts,
- literary lunches and aperitifs,
- life accounts and polyglot readings,
- readings for children and families,
- literary strolls and Slam jams sessions,
- Poetry erotic readings,
- and a host of activities in different neighbourhoods!
There's even a young readers competition! All the information and a complete schedule are on the website.
Les Parlantes takes place in various locations in the centre of Liège, which are easy to reach on foot or by bike.
Don't hesitate to join the Les Parlantes community on Facebook!
It's a festival that brings to life Belgian and foreign texts, modern and old texts for ears of all ages!
- website : http://www.lesparlantes.be
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- World Touring Car Championship in Spa-Francorchamps
- Il était une fois 1914 - An alliance of exhibition and comics in Stavelot!
- International contemporary engraving biennial & festival
- Liège in turmoil - Exhibition at the Museum of Walloon Life