Fair : Gastronomy
Les Épicuriales, the Largest Open-Air Restaurant
14 renowned restaurants and caterers will be serving great gastronomic dishes. In Liège in May 2015!
A 10th edition during which visitors will take a gourmet stroll to discover the specialities of French cuisine, Liége regional produce and other more exotic cuisines with flavours from Italy, Spain, Savoy, Brazil, Japan, Russia and the Orient!
There will be a choice of refined cheeses and iced desserts, all of which accompanied by some special beers and champagnes carefully selected by the chefs.
In each tent, visitors will find a taster of the cuisine and atmosphere of the participating restaurants, that have been cleverly reconstructed for the event.
New for 2014: Stépahne Jego (www.lamijean.fr), standard bearer of "Bistronomie" will be the guest of honour! And, as always:
- Quality music adapted to the gourmet character of the tastings is planned throughout the tents to accompany your meals!
- each tent will be equipped with special access for persons with reduced mobility!
The way the Epicuriales work is also original and fun...and entry is free!
Inside the Epicuriales everything is paid for with 'épis', the currency minted for the occasion.
Each 'épis' is worth €2 and price ranges have been calculated to make sure prices stay reasonable.
In this way, visitors can try several dishes.
You'll find several tents placed facing each other to give the venue the atmosphere of a welcoming village.
The Epicuriales also offer
- Cooking workshops run by famous chefs... Participants will witness the preparation of the recipe and will then taste it accompanied by a chosen glass of wine.
- Marché des Saveurs (flavours market) at the entrance to the event where visitors can purchase quality products and take home gourmet memories from the Epicuriales.
- The Summer Beer Lovers Festival is also close by and a competition to enter!
This new edition will not fail to disappoint! The only thing missing is you!
The perfect place to have lunch and/or dinner in the heart of Liège!
- tel. : +32 (0) 4 221 92 21
- website : http://www.epicuriales.be
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- World Touring Car Championship in Spa-Francorchamps
- Liège in turmoil - Exhibition at the Museum of Walloon Life
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.