Folklore And Tradition : Various Animations
La Fête des Fous - The Fools' Festival in Liège
Popular celebrations, entertainment, flea markets, games, parties, cabarets... at the top of Sainte-Walburge hill! In Liège from 03 to 07/09/14!
In 2014, the Fool's Festival of Saint Walburge will celebrate its 40th anniversary!
40 years of total craziness in the folkloric landscape of Liège.
Hats off to the festival!
This year the festival features:
- Fair trade breakfast, musical and traditional entertainment,
- Masses, children's farm, parades, torch-lit procession, etc.
In short, a whole host of activities with something for everyone, no matter what age!
The 2014 theme: It was once...40 years of craziness!
- website : http://www.fetedesfous.be
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Prussian Wallonia under the orders of the Kaiser in Malmedy
- Christmas in a Museum! Magical moments for families in Liège
- Liège in turmoil - Exhibition at the Museum of Walloon Life
- International contemporary engraving biennial & festival
- World Touring Car Championship in Spa-Francorchamps
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.