International Detective Films Festival
Short films, premières, documentaries, films, in short, around 100 screenings. In Liège in April 2015!
The patron of this 9th edition will be a big name of cinema who is usually President of the jury.
In 2014 the emphasis was on Italy, with great classics of Italian cinema, a focus on Dario Argento and a grand Italian preview evening.
But also, a Vespa Parade which will combine: a visit of the city, the Dolce Vita and the colours of this iconic two-wheeler.
The 2015 edition will undoubtedly meet your expectations, if not beat them!
The third edition of the "La Nuit Sera Courts" ("The Night will be Shorts") offers you a chance to dive into the fascinating universe of short films, with 10 Belgian and French shorts competing, and meet the films' actors and directors.
NOTGER remains present throughout the 4 days of the festival.
This festival lets you familiarise yourself with lesser-known cinema professions!
Finally, the festival also gives visitors the chance to meet professionals of the world of cinema, which gives producers a wonderful opportunity to support or even motivate youngsters who dream of becoming actors or working in cinema.
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- The magic of Christmas in Stavelot - Market, flea market, lights & puppets
- International contemporary engraving biennial & festival
- Christmas in a Museum! Magical moments for families in Liège
- Liège in turmoil - Exhibition at the Museum of Walloon Life
- Prussian Wallonia under the orders of the Kaiser in Malmedy