International festival of health films. Organised by the CHU, the University of Liège and the Province of Liège, this biennial festival - formerly known as Fifimel - is becoming ever more successful. Several days dedicated to the presentation of 200 movies, without forgetting the presentation of CD-ROMS and internet sites, the broadcast of live surgical operations, round-table conferences,...
This event takes place every two years (on even years).
Places: Amphitheatre of CHU (Centre Hospitalier Universitaire) and Le Parc cinemas, Rue Paul Joseph Carpay, 22 - 4020 LIEGE and Le Churchill, Rue du Mouton Blanc - 4000 LIEGE.
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- International contemporary engraving biennial & festival
- World Touring Car Championship in Spa-Francorchamps
- Christmas in a Museum! Magical moments for families in Liège
- Prussian Wallonia under the orders of the Kaiser in Malmedy
- The magic of Christmas in Stavelot - Market, flea market, lights & puppets