F.O.L.: Le Festival d'Orgues de Liège - The Liège Organ Festival.
Discover 7 concerts, 7 organists, 3 choirs, 1 brass band, 1 chamber orchestra and a symphonic orchestra. In Liège from 13/10 to 24/11/13.
Every year, in autumn, the F.O.L. invites quality organists to play an essential baroque repertoire.
The F.O.L. also welcomes vocal groups and traditionally, the Liège symphonic choir accompanies the Convivium orchestra and famous soloists.
The Liège Organ Festival was created in 1998 by Pierre Thimus, in order to showcase the most beautiful organs in the Liège region.
Don't miss this 16th edition!
- fax : +32 (0) 4 226 39 13
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- International contemporary engraving biennial & festival
- World Touring Car Championship in Spa-Francorchamps
- Prussian Wallonia under the orders of the Kaiser in Malmedy
- Liège in turmoil - Exhibition at the Museum of Walloon Life
- The magic of Christmas in Stavelot - Market, flea market, lights & puppets