DESIGN 2010 - INTERNATIONAL DESIGN BIENNIAL OF LIEGE
Liège organises its International Biennial of Design, an event that wants to make the Province of Liège the centre of Walloon design.
Some twenty events (exhibitions, colloquiums, theme days, shop trails...), taking place in museums, galleries or on alternative places.
The main exhibition "Design Nature" is organised in the Museum for Walloon life, Espace Saint-Antoine, a former church of more than 1000 square meters, situated in the historical heart of Liège.
This event takes place every two years (on even years).
Consult the full programme on the website below.
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Liège in turmoil - Exhibition at the Museum of Walloon Life
- World Touring Car Championship in Spa-Francorchamps
- The magic of Christmas in Stavelot - Market, flea market, lights & puppets
- Christmas in a Museum! Magical moments for families in Liège
- Prussian Wallonia under the orders of the Kaiser in Malmedy