Cité de la bière - Beer Fair at the Museum of Walloon Life in Liège
Enjoy some 30 beers (blonde, dark, amber, white...) all ready to titillate your taste buds! In liège, from 05 to 07/04/14.
Of course, microbreweries (and not just any microbreweries) and producers will be present to offer you their delicious beverages. But there's more, as the Cité de la Bière is much more than just a fair. It's also:
- Concerts! There will be brass bands, folk music, rock music and acoustic music. Monday (professionals day) will be more jazzy.
- Culinary demos with a cooking coach who will reveal the world of cooking with beer, the best beer and food combinations and handy tips and tricks.
- Beer workshops dedicated to the study of beer, brewing and breweries. An expert will present amazing combinations with the food produce at the fair (chocolate, cheese), different ways of brewing and the perfumes or characteristics of the beers.
- Giant quiz competition. Win numerous prizes: Beer box sets, microbrewery kit, Trivial Pursuit Belgian Beer edition, books about beer, etc.
- Various entertainment and activities, as well as tasting sessions!
The guests of honour this year are the province of Luxembourg and Namur! A fair to be enjoyed without moderation!
Don't hesitate to join the Cité de la Bière community on Facebook!
Entry: €5 (tasting glass included).
€1.50 per beer tasting.
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
- Museum of Walloon Life in Liège (LIEGE)