Biennial International Photography and Visual Arts Expo in Liège
Experience all aspects of contemporary photography and image (whether it's videos, installations, digital arts). In Liege from 15/03 to 25/05/14.
A unique event in Belgium, this biennial festival meets the quality expectations both of professionals and the larger public, by working with schools, local associations and intermediary organisations.
The event puts the spotlight on young emerging artists and invites celebrated artists to Liège.
Every year is a unique chance to discover the creations of a guest country and a new event theme which contributes to the programme.
The theme for this 9th edition will be: Pixels of paradise - Images & Faith. The BIP's main venues are:
- Saint-Georges auditorium in the Walloon Art Museum,
- Hangar B9 in the ESA Saint-Luc,
- Modern and Contemporary Art Museum,
- Prints and Drawings Department,
- Cultural Centre of Liege,
- Contemporary Art Space,
- Saint-André Church.
Don't hesitate to join the BIP 2014 community on Facebook!
- website : http://www.bip-liege.org
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Liège in turmoil - Exhibition at the Museum of Walloon Life
- Christmas in a Museum! Magical moments for families in Liège
- The magic of Christmas in Stavelot - Market, flea market, lights & puppets
- International contemporary engraving biennial & festival
- Christmas all over the world at the Modave Castle