Baby Days - The Babies and Future Parents Fair.
A fair for mothers, future mothers and infants. It's a chance to get some information and reassurance. In Liège, on 22 and 23/03/14.
This fair (open from 10am to 6pm) is the ideal place to:
- Meet other young and future parents,
- Talk to professionals and baby experts,
- Get inspiration and/or learn about new releases!
Some hundred exhibitors present from all sorts of fields:
- Childcare, baby products and clothing,
- Insurance, holidays and toys,
- Well-known brands such as:
- li>Mustela, New Valmar, and Euromut,
- Le Chat, Naître, Portrait Studio and Labo Expanscience,
- P & V, C & A, WF vacances,
- Simply colors, Nuby... and many more!
A host of activities and services await you!
- Games for children, discount and samples,
- Encounters with infancy professionals and exclusive offers,
- Blédiresto by Blédina (baby food company), with special menus for babies, cafeteria and a nursery area,
- and lost of bargains for baby and mummy to enjoy!
Welcoming an new arrival needs preparation... this fair is here for that, here for you!
This fair is also taking place in Brussels and Charleroi!
Two fairs for the price of one!
Buy tickets to visit the Brussels fair on 11 and 12 October 2014 and get the same number of tickets to visit the fair in Charleroi, Liège or Namur (when you buy your tickets for the Brussels fair, you will receive a free pass for the fair in Charleroi)!
- website : http://www.babydays.be
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- World Touring Car Championship in Spa-Francorchamps
- The magic of Christmas in Stavelot - Market, flea market, lights & puppets
- Christmas in a Museum! Magical moments for families in Liège
- Liège in turmoil - Exhibition at the Museum of Walloon Life
- International contemporary engraving biennial & festival