Autonomies - Pioneering and competitive tools for a better life!
Independent living fair for all ages and for all: disabled, their entourage, social workers and professionals. In Liège from 24 to 26/04/14.
Autonomies has become French-speaking Belgium's major Independent Living fair.
One if this fair's plus points is that it gathers 140 exhibitors and partners, the best commercial products and services and the dynamism and riches of community life.
But this 7th edition also involves:
- Information (conferences, round table discussions,...),
- Entertainment (shows, demonstrations,...),
- A vast programme for all.
This event takes place every two years (on even years).
- fax : +32 (0) 4 344 26 82
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- The magic of Christmas in Stavelot - Market, flea market, lights & puppets
- Liège in turmoil - Exhibition at the Museum of Walloon Life
- World Touring Car Championship in Spa-Francorchamps
- Christmas in a Museum! Magical moments for families in Liège
- International contemporary engraving biennial & festival