Autonomies - Pioneering and competitive tools for a better life!
Independent living fair for all ages and for all: disabled, their entourage, social workers and professionals. In Liège from 24 to 26/04/14.
Autonomies has become French-speaking Belgium's major Independent Living fair.
One if this fair's plus points is that it gathers 140 exhibitors and partners, the best commercial products and services and the dynamism and riches of community life.
But this 7th edition also involves:
- Information (conferences, round table discussions,...),
- Entertainment (shows, demonstrations,...),
- A vast programme for all.
This event takes place every two years (on even years).
- fax : +32 (0) 4 344 26 82
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Il était une fois 1914 - An alliance of exhibition and comics in Stavelot!
- World Touring Car Championship in Spa-Francorchamps
- International contemporary engraving biennial & festival
- Bikers' Days
- Liège in turmoil - Exhibition at the Museum of Walloon Life