The Magic of Christmas in the Land of Géminiacum, in Liberchies
Enjoy a magical programme of activities: shows, banquets, entertainment and face-painting... It will be unforgettable! In Liberchies, 21/12/13.
Children's shows, regional food banquets, illuminations on the square, pyrotechnic shows and light shows, etc. will make it a wonderful moment with family and friends, in the magical atmosphere of the Christmas holidays!
On the programme:
5:30pm: children's show - Les Oies Sauvages (The Wild Geese), from 6 years old. Bookings; Eden Charleroi 071/202 995. Tickets: Adults - €5 / Children - €3
7pm: light show - Y a de la lumière chez l'voisin (There's lights coming from the neighbours), an urban show with monumental projections and actors. Free, on place de Liberchies!
7:30pm: regional food banquet
2 course meal for €20.
3 course meal for €28.
Be advised, places are limited, so you must book in advance! (GAL Transvert - 071854310 - 0491/343434)
8:30pm: free pyrotechnics show on place de Liberchies - by pyrotechnics group Les Orryflammes. A shuttle service is provided aboard 2 London buses (with an on-board entertainer) which will pass through the villages of Les Bons Villers and Pont-à-Celles.
- A visit from Father Christmas and a Christmas face painter
- street entertainment, stilt-walkers, travelling light shows, barrel organ
- regional food and drinks and gift baskets!
All the information on the website below!
Experience all the emotions of Christmas
Tourist information on the town PONT-A-CELLES
Visit our partners' webpages
- Materi'oh! - An exhibition for children aged 6 to 12!
- Flower Carpet in the Seneffe Castle Estate
- A lady of the manor in the trenches at Louvignies castle
- Old Bill Exhibition - Interpretation Centre Plugstreet 14-18 Experience
- Dour Music Festival 2015