Seasonal & Regional Market
Discover local and regional producers' specialities as well as products from traditional market gardeners, in Liberchies in September 2014!
- Milk and bee products,
- Condiments, quiches and local al'djote tarts,
- Aperitifs, cosmetics, etc...
- In short, all the traditional products from around 30 local and regional collaborators!
So, we'll be waiting for you every Wednesday between 4pm and 8pm in the Place de Liberchies!
Diversity also plays a major part in the market: dairy produce, honey, condiments, quiche and tartes al'djote, aperitifs, cosmetics... all the products are produced using organic production methods by some 30 local and regional partners!
Tourist information on the town PONT-A-CELLES
Visit our partners' webpages
- A lady of the manor in the trenches at Louvignies castle
- Old Bill Exhibition - Interpretation Centre Plugstreet 14-18 Experience
- Flower Carpet in the Seneffe Castle Estate
- Dour Music Festival 2015
- Materi'oh! - An exhibition for children aged 6 to 12!