Le Festin - Historical, Renaissance Festival in Lessines
Admire almost one thousand people in 16th century costumes: jugglers, musicians, wandering actors, troubadours, soldiers, craftsmen, in Lessines on 06 and 07/09/14!
In the historical centre you can immerse yourself in the cultural life and atmosphere of the popular markets of the Renaissance and the Franche Foire, (Free Fair).
Tourist information on the town LESSINES
Visit our partners' webpages
- Old Bill Exhibition - Interpretation Centre Plugstreet 14-18 Experience
- The Hainaut's Waterways Celebrate Halloween - Cruises
- A lady of the manor in the trenches at Louvignies castle
- Flower Carpet in the Seneffe Castle Estate
- Materi'oh! - An exhibition for children aged 6 to 12!