Goose Fest: 2 Days, 2 Stages!
Discover this young, family-friendly and above all, avant-garde festival! In Chenois the 3rd and 4th May 2013!
The Goose Fest is celebrating its third anniversary!
The two first editions saw Machiavel, Tom Dice, Eternal Tango, Chamalow, Common Fates, The Waow, Dj MagiCut and many others grace the stage.
What's new in 2013?
The festival remains two days long, but the whole layout of the site is being changed.
In 2013, there will be, not one, but two stages, enabling you to watch even more great bands! The two stages means that there will also be 2 musical genres and 2 different themes for the 2 evenings!
More information is available on the website below.
- 00:30 - Kingstone plays AC/DC,
- 22:30 - October plays U2,
- 20:30 - Pillgrim's plays Queen.
- 23:40 - Hot Men Stuckie,
- 21:40 - Whatever,
- 19:30 - Behind Full Moon.
- 01:15 - ANiMAL,
- 00:30 - Dead Cat Bounce,
- 22:50 - Malibu Stacy,
- 20:45 - Jali,
- 18:40 - Everplay,
- 16:45 - Mad Radios.
- 23:40 - Synthagmatics,
- 21:50 - Noisy Decade,
- 19:40 - Gambling Badgers,
- 17:40 - Summerslam,
- 16:00 - GAP.
- 2-day Pass €30 (pre-sale only),
- Friday Pass: €17 (€12 pre-sale),
- Saturday Pass: 30€ (€22 pre-sale),
- Free for children under 12 years old!
Don't hesitate to join the Goose Fest community on Facebook!
- tel. : +32 (0) 491 25 23 48
- tel. : +32 (0) 498 25 22 44
- website : http://www.goosefest.be
Tourist information on the town VIRTON