Made in Asia is the major fun and cultural Asian event in Belgium. At the Heysel from 14 to 16/03/14!
It occupies the whole of Hall 5 and, like previous years, you'll witness projections, concerts, fashion shows, Cosplay and other evening events.
Of course, MIA 6 has more surprises in store, like the return of MIA Night and guests of honour.
This 6th edition will have a few new features such as Playerone Gameshow: a new 4000m² space with hundreds of consoles, computers and high-tech equipment for you to discover all the latest games.
But also for you to rediscover past loves, with authentic arcade games and retro games consoles.
The drawing, calligraphy, origami, ikebana workshops, the cooking lessons, etc! All these new features allow visitors to try their hands at new activities.
The atmosphere is warm and convivial so come and enjoy all the boutiques and activities!
Don't hesitate to join the MIA community on Facebook!
Entry costs €10 for the day.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Exhibition: The Awakening of Consciousness by Gao Xingjian
- ID#2016, Digital Sound & Light installation in Brussels
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences
- Andres Serrano - Uncensored photographs in Brussels
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate