European event with more than 60 activities related to creative hobbies. Creations, demonstrations and workshops in Brussels from 13 to 16/03/14.
French and Belgian creators will demonstrate their techniques and explain them before your very eyes. It's an exchange of knowledge and original ideas that will open you up to something new!
The fair is split into 5 categories:
- Fine arts,
- Manual activities,
- Children and Hobbies,
- and Floral Decoration.
Adults: €9 or €8.5 with the discount coupon.
Children aged 6 to 12 years old: €5.
Free for under-6s.
- Workshops and demonstrations on all 4 days,
- Free parking,
- Food and drink on-site.
Not forgetting the little ones Creativa Kidswill provide them with plenty to see and do!
Creativa Kids is a children's space with numerous workshops, entertainment, a bouncy castle... all to awaken their curiousity and their creativity!
Creativa? There's something there for everyone!
Visit our partners' webpages
- Exhibition: The Awakening of Consciousness by Gao Xingjian
- WoW - "Wonders of Wildlife" exhibition in Brussels
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience
- ID#2016, Digital Sound & Light installation in Brussels
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate