Fair : Art
Creativa Kids - Creative workshops for children
Children are the guests of honour and will enjoy entertainment and workshops throughout the weekend. In Brussels from 14 to 16/03/14!
- A host of creative workshops (drawing, contructions, cooking, etc.),
- Face painting, bouncy castle, origami,
- Stories and puppet shows, papier maché and scrapbooking,
- ...and so many more creative activities, demos and workshops!
Don't hesitate to join in with this event that showcases the merits and know-how of more than 60 activities linked to creative leisure activities.
Adults - €10.
Children from 6 to 12: €5.
Free entry for children under 6.
Fridays late evening opening is free.
This event is taking place as part of Créativa.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Truc-Troc Art Exhibition in Brussels
- Constant Meunier: a Retrospective Exhibition
- Storytelling Walks, Signed Walks...for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate
- AAF - Affordable Art Fair in Brussels
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.