Festival : Music
Bruksellive! A Multidisciplinary Festival in Brussels
Everyone is welcome at this free festival, where children can play in the village and parents can admire the artists. In Brussels on 26/07/14!
This year will be the 10th edition of the festival.
Lots of surprises and a promising line-up await you!
A taster of what's to come...
- Hydrogen Sea, Zap Mama and Haring,
- Moodprint, Palsembleu and Livitones,
- Le Club Des Chats and 3 of a Kind,
- The Acid Mercenaries and PEAS,
- Kenny Travers and Lockwood,
- DJ Gette, Binobi and many more!
Find the full 2014 line-up here!
Organised by the Organised by the local Flemish-speaking associations for the young in Brussels.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Storytelling Walks, Signed Walks...for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience
- Lascaux Cave Art - Exhibition at the Cinquantenaire Museum
- Classic Racing Car Restoration Workshop
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.